I had the most incredible weekend and a great kickoff to the start of the spring market. It was a whirlwind of showings and open houses and then a whole lot of fun. We’ve all heard the phrase, “Work hard, play hard,” and while I don’t necessarily believe I play all that hard, I do think it’s important to make time to unwind and enjoy life to celebrate and acknowledge all of the hard work we put into bettering ourselves, our careers, and our relationships.
So, this past weekend my friends and I had planned to give ourselves a little break (while sending off an amazing person who is leaving Chicago to prepare to serve his country) by way of our favorite American past time – Brunch.
Before we made the decision to go to The Standard Bar & Grill for their exceptional brunch deal ($25 for bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Marys and Miller drafts plus any one brunch item) we asked around to see where our friends usually brunch. It’s an awesome list so instead of keeping it all to myself, I decided to post it here. Enjoy! ❤
- The Standard Bar & Grill (1332 N. Milwaukee) – 10-3pm, $25 for one Brunch item, Bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Marys and Miller Drafts. http://www.standardbarandgrill.com/
- Bull & Bear (431 N. Wells) – 10-4pm, $5 Mimosas, $30 Bottomless Bloody Marys http://www.bullbearbar.com
- Division Ale House (1942 W. Division) – 11-2pm, $25 for one Brunch item, Bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Marys. http://divisionalehouse.com/
- Blue Line (1548 N. Damen) – Until 4pm, $3 Mimosas and Bloody Marys [see amazing ‘Hangover Brunch’ menu. Mmm.] http://www.bluelineclubcar.com/hangover-brunch.html
- 25 Degrees (736 N. Clark) – 11-2pm, $15 bottomless Mimosas, Bellinis and Bloody Marys. Plus they have a great breakfast cocktail menu and just straight delicious breakfast. http://25degreesrestaurant.com/chicago/
- Duffy’s Tavern (420 W. Diversey) – 10pm – 3pm, $24.99 Unlimited Brunch Buffet http://www.bar1events.com/duffys/
- Angelina Ristorante (3561 N. Broadway) – 10-2:30pm, $21 one Brunch item and champagne. Sundays is cash only! A high energy champagne brunch, super fun. http://www.angelinaristorante.com/
- Longman & Eagle (2657 N. Kedzie) – 9am – 3pm Brunch. No drink deals but a highly-recommended menu and $3 daily whiskey shots (choose from 38 different kinds of whiskey). http://www.longmanandeagle.com/
By the way, if you know anyone looking to buy or sell real estate, please give them my name or tell them to visit http://www.grace.straubmilito.com to begin their search!